Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Sneak peek for the Harden family!!!


Here is a blog post of one of my favorite families! 
 I met them all a few years ago when Veronica and Loren were getting married. Kim and Daniel (Daniel is Veronica's brother) was pregnant with their first at the wedding.  I have since photographed all these babies when in the mommies tummies and every few months since I met this beautiful family. I enjoy seeing them throughout the year. 

I will mention, as you probably will notice, this was a tough shoot with 3 Little's under three! 
BUT I still LOVE all the motion going on! I do love getting to shoot the moments anyways rather then pictures...and this post is full of crazy, sweet and beautiful moments!

We will start what we started with, with Grandpa with his grandchildren...(sometimes with all 3...and sometimes...NOT!) I picked out probably too many pictures...but I just couldn't choose!













Okay, time to add Grandma...





 Okay now here is the whole gang...







 Here is the "original" Harden Family...


 Here are the ladies and babies...



 Here are the guys and babies...


 Here is Veronica and Loren and Charlotte, the little family of three...












 Here is Kim, Daniel, Lexi and Logan...make four...















I hope you enjoyed this post and could feel the fun!!!
























No comments:

Post a Comment