Sunday, August 11, 2013

Another "Happily Ever After" baby has been born!!!

Another "Happily Ever After" (past wedding client) baby has been born! 
She was born on CHRISTMAS DAY!!!
Here is Charlotte Joy's first photo shoot with me!




This is my absolute favorite picture of the shoot...


Speaking of perfectly made...here are her perfect little parts...






Here is a little picture with her mommas book...


I always try to remember to have the parents pick out a stuffed animal that is special to use as a measure of growth throughout the first year (I call this "As Time Passes" pictures)


Since baby girl was born on Christmas day...





Here is the family of three...




I call this couple the LOVE couple...
for LOren and VEronica...
so of course we have to do this picture!


No comments:

Post a Comment