Monday, August 12, 2013

Another "Happily Ever After" Client is EXPECTING!!!!

Another one of my past wedding clients is expecting their first baby!
Charley is due in the next couple weeks. Michele and Justin will be wonderful parents!
I am so excited to watch them on this journey and be able to be a small part of it!
Hurry up and get her Charley!!!




We did this shoot on one of the hottest days this year! Thankfully we started the shoot early! I can't believe everyone held up with it so hot!







 This picture is SO cool...see the rainbow by Michele's hair? When I did their engagements this happened to one of their pictures and when Michele was walking down the isle on her wedding day. Now I know what rainbows are not unheard of in photographs especially with everyone, including myself LOVES the airy lens flare look, but when you don't plan on it...it's special...and it has consistently happened with these two.














These next three are kinda my favorites....LOVE Michele's expression...




This was a cute idea I came up with and we planned for. But we didn't plan and bring something to hang the clothes on BUT someone happened to be reserving a spot and roped it off...worked out perfect for us!!!
 




I thought I would do a little different spin on the shoe shot...I really like the angle.



This concludes this post...but stay turned...Charley will be here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment