Sunday, August 11, 2013

Charlotte is HALF a year old!!!

Here is the beautiful Charlotte Joy born on Christmas day and she is 6 months old!
Her parents are the awesome Veronica and Loren! 

I love this shoot at their home! Here are a few pictures from that day...







Here is the little elephant we used at her newborn shoot to show what I call "As Time Passes"...



Here is a side-by-side of her newborn and 6 month picture...
 

Isn't this the cutest little dress...ahhh...I LOVE it!!!



I think this is my favorite!
 


Here are the pictures with mom and dad...








I LOVE these pictures on the bed...that is why I LOVE lifestyle shoots at home!










Everyone loves an on-the-ground family picture!!!
 

We did a few on the couch to match the newborn pictures we did on there.
 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment