Sunday, August 11, 2013

My niece Kynzlee was born!!! Happy BIRTH day Kynzlee!!!

My sweet little nice Kynzlee was born on May 4th by C-section so we were all waiting for her to born out in the lobby all day! These are all pictures I took during the day of my family. These are very special to me...here is our day in pictures!

The pictures started with my youngest Megan...
she picked out her own balloon for her brand new cousin...


Big brother Preston was having fun running down the big hallway, but has also just started throwing fits, just in time for the babies arrival, he knew something was up!!!


Here is my first picture when I got my first turn to meet our newest baby!


Here is my daughter Megan meeting Kynzlee for the first time!
So precious!!!



Here are some of her cousins on Matt's side of the family with my little one, such pretty girls!




My mom (Grandma) holding her for the first time...



And my dad (Grandpa)...


And a let Matt take a picture with me holding baby girl too!



Here is my oldest daughter and Kynzlees's oldest cousin...


Baby P was not too happy his mommy couldn't hold him...



Daddy with his new baby...


Megan trying to be patient and wanted to hold her again...


Here are some random cute pictures of Baby Kynzlee...







Love this little hat the nurses made for her...


Just a few more...












Happy BIRTH day Kynzlee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment