Tuesday, August 20, 2013

My sweet niece Kynzlee!!!

So I guess an advantage of an aunt photographer is a trip at Grandma's can turn into a mini shoot on the couch! Here are a few of Kynzlee's 8 weeks pictures. (Her 2 1/2 month pictures will follow.)
 I should add...I only took pictures of these two for no more then 10 minutes...

These are the first pictures I took of them together since Kynzlee was born in May...


Here are some of Kynzlee by self...look how good she is lifting her little head!









 Here is one last one AND big brother (and my sister realized little man almost always has his shirt off in our shoots! )
 

Here is our "REAL shoot a few weeks later with all her little pretty outfits and hair bows. 
We started her 2 1/2 month shoot with her cutie patutie nephew...I personally think they are just the cutest babies ever, though I may be bias!!!







Okay here is Miss Kynzlee by her cute self! My sister really wanted basket pictures...she was way to big for the newborn basket pictures...and she can't sit up yet, so we book a book and a few blankets behind her to help prop her up!


 (I couldn't help but post this funny little face she made!)



Here are a few of her laying down...





Here are a few more of Preston...her was feeling a bit let out when we set up the background on the couch and wanted his turn!





Here she is on her outfit change...





Oh yeah...we did try the basket with her in it haha! Told ya she was too big!


Here she is in between outfits...

 Yeah, I just love this little face...




 
Here is another outfit change...





We didn't get too many in this outfit because she stated bring her dress up to look at and it made her cross her eyes! It was too funny!!!

Here are a few more...





Hmmm what is brother doing right now???
Oh just hiding under Aunt Joy's table!


These are actually my almost favorite of the whole shoot...
 

And that is it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment