Sunday, August 11, 2013

Another "Happily Ever After" Client is having a baby!!! Mallory and Steve are having a baby girl!!!

Another beautiful "Happily Ever After" couple is having a baby!

By the time I am posting this, they may be giving birth! 
She is either very close to her due date of just passes it a few days ago!

They recently moved away to Georgia to start a new adventure but when they came home for their baby shower with family, they booked a session with me! She said her two people to see besides family is her dentist and me!!! Awe! So honored! I know I won't be able to photograph Baby Ava as often as I would like, but I will see her on their California travels!

Here we go...










Here is I think one of favorite pictures of the shoot...
 




This area was just perfect for this shoot!!! 












Congrats Steve and Mallory...I can't wait to meet Little Ava!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment