Sunday, August 11, 2013

HAPPILY EVER AFTER... AT HOME LIFESTYLE SHOOT!!!

Here is one of my favorite families! I call my past wedding couples when they start growing their families my "Happily Ever After" families. This is one of my favorite shoots ever! Why? It is lifestyle at home shoot. Now obviously, all of my shoots are at home if they are not outside. But if you notice there are no backgrounds AL ALL. Some people choose to do shoots at home that are a little of both. The baby maybe with a white or black background and then the family pictures are without background. I did this shoot over a year and a half a go or so but realized I had never posted any pictures on the blog...so this was one of my first true "at home lifestyle shoots". I actually do them all the time now. But this one was special and these are some very special people to me. 
So here we go!
 
 
  

Let's begin by playing...hmmmm...Kellyanne loves books!











This is my favorite part of the shoot coming up. These next two pictures I knew I wanted but you never know if a little one is going to turn when you want them too...
 








 



This was one of my favorite parts of shoot...but it did end with a tumble off the bed...
 
I hope that you enjoyed this blog post!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment