Thursday, June 17, 2010

OLIVIA IS 10 DAYS OLD!!!

This is a shoot I did last week of Olivia when she was 10 days old!!! Here she is with her twin-almost-three-year-old sisters. They took pictures just like you would expect for 3 yr old twins!




LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS ONE!!!

Yup...and sometimes they wake up during their shoot and cry...but being 10 days old, they forget and go back to sleep!


This is my favorite one with Olivia and her sisters...

10 days old or younger is the perfect age for a NEWBORN shoot. Any older and some babies lift their head and wake up when you move them. A newborn photo shoot is all about hands, feet, cheeks and little things like that...much more then 10 days old, they won't LET you pull their arm out for a shot like this one below.



Gotta love a baby's head...this one has hair on it!!!


Olivia started to cry just a bit so I took this when mom picked her up for a minute.
Almost my favorite feet pic...

...this IS my favorite!!! Good thing mom had pretty nails!
Another unplanned in the moment picture with mom....

One of favorites of ALL of these!

Can you guess what THIS is????It is a scarf, that I have never worn before! So I grabbed it right before I left the house. Someone said it looks like a nest...yup..I guess it does. Needless to say, I didn't hang it back up in my closet to NOT be worn. I kept it in my photography box!

Little hands....



Little hands...look how newborn they look!

Little feet and little toes...

Olivia in her little white tutu...
Yeah she was starting to get a little tired of all this...































No comments:

Post a Comment