Thursday, June 17, 2010

Here is Xander's Newborn Photo Shoot...

I love paying special attention to these litttle details in a newborn shoot! They change so fast!





I have had the privilege of getting to know Anitra and her family (and her daycare) VERY well the last few years! It all started with a craigslist add special to photograph day cares. And Anitra responded. So I came back when Xander was born. I have since come to Anitra's home MANY times for her children and her daycare. There will be many posts of kids who I have met through Anitra on this blog! Anitra...thank you for choosing me to be your families photographer and sharing me with all of your day care family's. I have been able to re-discover how much I STILL (after getting SO into weddings the past 5-6 years) LOVE photographing babies... I had forgotten where I started over 10 years ago...with the families!

No comments:

Post a Comment