Thursday, June 17, 2010

Tara's (and Family) Prego Belly Shoot!

I did this photo shoot about a week ago...Tara was about 3 weeks away form her due date!!! I loved this photo shoot for many reasons, who doesn't love belly shots (and 3 posts down we did finger painting!!!) BUT the real reason I loved this shoot is because I had the honor of photographing their wedding just this past May! (to view their wedding blog post go to http://www.amomentofjoyweddings.blogspot.com) I love being able to meet couples, capture their wedding day story..and then it doesn't end there...I get invited back to capture the next events of their lives...I am so lucky to have a job where I get to celebrate with people I grow to care about and and be a special part or lives! OK on to the pics....there are 4 posts total of Tara'a Belly Photo Shoot.....ENJOY! This was really funny to shoot...Som doesn't have a belly AT ALL...we kept trying to get him to stick out his tummy and touch his to hers...well what do you do if you don't have a tummy??? Yo














I love this one!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment