Monday, August 30, 2010

OMGoodness!!!! Jolie and Quin...another bunch of favorite pics!!!

Ok so I was really NOT planning on making a post of this shoot, but when I came to this picture I JUST HAD TO !!! I love photographing this family. It's so fun to watch all my clients kids grow up! I actually photographed Jolie for the first time in her daycare before Quin was born...she wouldn't even smile...NOT ONCE!!! And look at her now! My advice to prospective clients, whether you choose me or not, choose SOMEONE consistently. You will notice the difference after a few shoots of how comfortable your children will become! I have been shooting Jolie and Quin every 3 months. You can look back further on the blog and see some of their earlier shoots with me!   
         

Here is little man Quin...


Love love love these...


Last but not least...the shoe shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment