Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Kaylie and Xander on the blog! Family Portrait Photography

Here is Kaylie in her tutu photo shoot! She was so excited to take pictures in it!



Here is Mr. Xander Pander...


I love these pictures of the two of them! This what I love about family portrait photography! I love the moments of joy I am able to capture of siblings! As we know these moments can be few and far between! if you notice...there are a few real moments captured in this post...in other words...the way siblings really interact!!! I just loved these so I wanted to show you kind-of a picture by minute!



This is one of my favorites of the two of them....I have been photographing them for over a couple years now and this is my favorite traditional type shot!

2 comments:

  1. These two are adorable!! Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute. Great job as usual.

    Christina & Mia

    ReplyDelete