Thursday, September 9, 2010

Family Portrait Photography - Veronica and Bradley had a BABY!!!!

I met Veronica about 2 1/2 years ago when she was planning her wedding to Bradley. I was hired as their wedding photographer. Now almost 2 years after they said their wedding vows....here is baby Fallon!!!! I was so excited when I heard through good 'ol Facebook that she was pregnant! I was even more excited when they decided to hire me again to photography their growing family!!! Congrats on your beautiful baby! (By the way...her expressions are just like her mommy's!!! I recognized her in her right away!)


Fallon's cousin, who is a  month younger then her had her own photo shoot too...so of course we just had to photograph the cousins together!


Just precious...they will love this picture when they are all grown up!


Just love, .love, love this HAIR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment