Tuesday, April 10, 2012

"As Time Passes" Pinterest Idea of the Day!!!

I LOVE to share not only my work on this blog but awesome picture ideas that I find around.
 My favorite place right now is Pinterest!!! (Who's isn't huh?!?)

My favorite ideas to show are the ones I title "As Time Passes". These are ideas of ways to show the progression of age in your family. I love sharing these because when I look through them I wish I know of ALL of these when my Little's where younger!!! So THIS is why I LOVE to share with you!!!

Here is the picture/idea I am sharing today:


This is meant for sister's and brothers. A specific picture you do year after year that is similar in idea/pose. It can also be used for cousins that may be close in age. My daughter and 2 of my cousins girls are all within a year of age of each other...and I have through the years taken pictures of all three of them together and it is so cute to look back at the changes!

To follow me on Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/amomentofjoy/

No comments:

Post a Comment