Thursday, March 29, 2012

Jennifer and Thomas Preggers on the blog!!!

I like to call these prego posts "Happily Ever After!!!"
These are past brides and grooms that I photographed their wedding and I LOVE capturing their GROWING families!

I am posting this today because tomorrow I get to meet this precious baby girl! She is having her first appointment with me in the am! SO in celebration of her...here are her belly shots...











This one was funny...things I use to do like 10 years ago in photo shoots I try to stay away from...thinking they are old and NOT current anymore...but I love it when my clients want to do something and then...I LOVE IT! This is one of my favorites!!!! I also loved that this ribbon was from their wedding.


Now here is a little piece of Jen...her red shoes!!!




These are always my favorites...ALWAYS...the interaction pictures...

These next two are just too sweet!


BUT I think this one is my favorite favorite!!!!





















Thanks for checking out this blog post!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment