Friday, May 16, 2014

Another Happily Ever After Shoot! Kiley, Jared and Olivia on the blog!!!

 Here is another "Happily Ever After" baby photo shoot. I met Kiley and Jared in 2008 when I was hired to photograph their beautiful wedding. Seven months ago this beautiful little angel face was born. I got to photograph her newborn pictures right after she was born (they are on earlier on this blog). These are my favorite shoots because I get to watch these beautiful families grow! This Old Sacramento photo shoot was so much fun and turned out perfect! This is the first shoot in all my trips to shoot in Old Sacramento that we did a little one this little. I hope you enjoy this little shoot...

Here is sweet little Olivia sitting up all by her cute self...
 
 








 And mom and dad for even more cuteness...











 A few pictures with her handsome daddy...
 


And with her sweet beautiful momma...





Disclaimer: THIS CHAIR DOES NOT BELONG TO A MOMENT OF JOY PHOTOGRAPHY lol...I have had many requests when this went up on Facebook and this chair was a huge hit!!! This was a chair that Kiley borrowed from a friend. These pictures in this chair are perfect!!!



  Isn't this one just the best!!!





 This was baby girls little Easter dress...she was a big hit with her cuteness when we were going from location to location during this shoot...the ohhhss and aawwweeess were constant for this little cutie!






 One of my favorites...
 Who am I kidding...they are all my favorites...lol



You can't do an Old Sacramento photo shoot without doing some pictures on the railroad tracks.



This was just next to the Old Schoolhouse in Old Sacramento and these are just awesome!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment