Sunday, September 1, 2013

What life is all about!!!

I am just having one of those days...in the middle of a holiday weekend. Not a bad day, just one of contemplation...about life. What's important, what's not. I am sitting here editing photo's, updating blogs and things. When you have a business of your own, you learn, eventually how to create balance. Between your professional life and personal, because with a business like mine, they run into each other all the time. Especially when most of the work is done from my living room couch!

These last couple years after being in business for over 10 years, I have finally found the balance. (although business and family compete for my time daily.)  I am so blessed to have a job that is fulfilling personally and that gives the flexibility to spend time with my family. My family is my greatest JOY! 

Here is a video I created of my 3 kids (I added my nieces and nephews too!). I was looking at my website today and watched it and I just wanted to share it! I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment