Thursday, December 27, 2012

MY SISTER KATIES BABY REVEAL...IT'S A ........

This post is special because this is MY family!
My sister Katie is expecting her second baby.
She told us the date she would be finding out if she was
having another baby boy or a girl.
She also let us know we could go up to the appointment with her,
but only her and Matt would be going it to see the ultrasound. 

Well though that was SO exciting last time around...I thought hey,
since we don't get to SEE the ultrasound and we will all just be standing around the radiology department...
let's do something FUN!!! So we did a Balloon Reveal! Pink for a girl and blue for a boy!!!

So we all got together at my parents house. It turns out that it was raining so we did it right outside off the porch in the front yard, with family all on the porch... so here it is...

Everyone looking at Katie as she walks out to meet Matt and Baby Preston
with a bag of either pink or blue balloons...



Here is the first balloon...and....it....is....
PINK!!!!

Here is my family one millisecond after that PINK balloon started it's way out!!!
It's a GIRL!!!
If you notice all the girls are SO excited...the boy cousins...yeah, not so much!


And there they all go....


More excitement...from the girls, my son is the one up front in brown, he wanted a boy!
Now the cousin count is tied 4 to 4!!!
Grandma is very happy!!!

There they go...

Baby P is going to have a little sister...should we tell him how life will soon change??? LOL

 

And since Aunt Joy, yes, me, am always out of the camera's lens because I am always behind it...even though I dislike being in front of it...I decided I needed a picture with my nephew to celebrate his new sister...and prove I was there with a quick picture!


Baby Kynzlee Elizabeth will be arriving this summer!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment